Alberto began his descent into the world of photography via British motorsport. He took action shots for the media offices of specific teams, championship races and magazines throughout the United Kingdom.
Next he studied Portrait Photography with Peter Cattrel at Central Saint Martin’s College of Arts and Design, London. He joined a group of professional fashion photographers involved in various projects with artists, actors, designers, models, agencies and events, including London Fashion Week and the London Alternative Fashion Week. Then, with the desire to merge fashion with portraiture more intently and to hone his art, he took Fashion Photography classes led by Leigh Keily at Central Saint Martin’s, University of the Arts.
Alberto is now based back in Italy where he continues to explore and develop his impulsive and passionate relationship with portraiture.
In particular, with the group collective 4 Monkeys Lab, he developed the photographic project “SìAmo Arcella”. Arcella is a multicultural neighbourhood of Padua, and the name of the project is a deliberate pun, because it can sound as two different meanings: “Sì Amo Arcella” (“Yes, I love Arcella”) and “Siamo Arcella” (“We are Arcella”). So far, the photographers have created a collection published on their Facebook page of portraits and street scenes of the neighbourhood, that show in a creative and innovative way its variety, in terms of cultures, generations and urban spaces.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
- Fashion & portrait photography at Central Saint Martins London
- Sport Photography with Vanda Biffani
- Nude Photography with Settimio Benedusi
- Photography with Giovanni De Sandre
- Portrait Photography with Alberto Buzzanca
- “Milk workshop” with Jaroslav Wieczorkiewicz
EXHIBITIONS AND EVENTS
- Photo Exhibition “VivaMenteLido” Grande Albergo Ausonia & Hungaria Lido di Venezia (IT)
- Photo Exhibition “Photo Art” Teca Art Gallery Padova (IT)
- Photo Exhibition “Un Sacco d’Arte ” Centro Culturale Saccolongo Padova (IT)
- Photo Exhibition “Lavoro e Donna” Galleria San Carlo Padova (IT)
- DTM Motorsport Racing Event (2009, 2010 Brands Hatch, UK)
- 2010 Zing Trofeo Abarth 500 GB, Motorsport Racing Championship UK
- 2009 MINI CHALLENGE Cooper GB Motorsport Racing Championship UK
- Various Charities Sport Events (since 2012)
- 2013 Tweed Ride Cycling Racing Padova (IT)
- 2014 Euganea Cycling Racing Padova (IT)
- London Fashion Week (various editions, UK)
- London Alternative Fashion Week (various editions, UK)
- 73/74/75 Venice International Film Festival (IT)
- 2017 Torino Film Festival (IT)
- Photo Talk at MuPa Museo del Peasaggio di Torre di Mosto Venezia (IT)
- Photo Talk at FotoClub Padova (IT)
- Photo Exhibition “Exit” Centro Attivamente Padova (IT)
- Photo Exhibition Expose Yourself #12 | Ostra Ancona (IT)
- Radio Interview at Radio Arancia (Marche/Emilia Romagna) (IT)
- Photo Exhibition “Una volta, e una volta sola” Sottopasso Stua Padova (IT)
- Photo Exhibition “La nuova percezione del quartiere nell’epoca di Facebook” Centro Culturale San Gaetano (PD)
- SìAmo Arcella Carnival Photowalk Padova (IT)
- Photo Talk at Gruppo Fotografico Antenore Padova (IT)
- Photo Exhibition Expose YourSelf #11 Vigonovo Venezia (IT)
- NextStationMovie+ Premium starring in the Enjoy The Light photo documentary
- SìAmo Arcella XMAS Photowalk Padova (IT)
- TV interview at TV7Gold Padova (IT)
- Various interviews and publication in local newspaper (Mattino di Padova and Gazettino)
- SìAmo Arcella Photowalk Padova (IT)